Organic Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor
AQUAGUARD 810 is an all organic treatment composed of corrosion and scale inhibitors, dispersants and buffering agents for use in closed loop systems. It does not suffer from issues regarding waste discharge (heavy metal) or biological control (nutrient for bacteria), unlike molybdate and nitrite based treatments.
AQUAGUARD 810 works by forming a unique protective monomolecular film on system surfaces. During initial application, this film is formed while the product simultaneously cleans the system, removing existing foulants.
- All organic blend for effective scale and corrosion control.
- Safe, economical and effective alternative to programs that utilize nitrite or heavy metal inhibitors such as molybdenum.
- Environmentally friendly organic blend.
- Will not contribute to microbial growth—not a food source.
- Suitable for systems with steel and copper components.
- Concentrated for cost effective use.
Here’s What a Guardian Chemicals
Partnership Looks Like
Get in touch
Our experts know your industry and will seek to understand the unique challenges of your business. Let’s talk.
We come to you
Your systems and processes are interconnected. We’ll arrange a site visit to understand the bigger picture.
We propose a solution
We deliver fast
Ready to Experience the Difference Guardian Chemicals Can Make?
Talk to our team for advice, quotes, and purchasing.