GERMGUARD - Sanitizer and Disinfectant Detergent
Get those germs on the run and eliminate them with GERMGUARD! Specially formulated to deodorize, clean, sanitize and disinfect, GERMGUARD can be used on a wide variety of surfaces and will effectively cut through the heaviest accumulations of dirt, oil, grease, blood and other organic deposits.
GERMGUARD combines the power of cleaning agents, disinfectants and water conditioners to clean and disinfect surfaces while removing both visible and invisible contaminants. The disinfecting power comes from an extremely effective quaternary ammonium disinfectant with a phenol coefficient of 25. Of course, that’s great but what does it really mean?
It means that bacteria, viruses and other microbes don’t stand a chance against GERMGUARD!
- All in one – Deodorizes, cleans, sanitizes and disinfects.
- Cuts through a wide variety of soils including dirt, oil, grease, blood and other organic deposits while disinfecting.
- Effective at removing mold and mildew.
- Concentrated for cost effective dilutions.
- Suitable for use with hard or soft water.
- Powerful germ killing action.
COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) is an enveloped virus belonging to the corona virus family. QAC compounds like benzalkonium chloride used in GERMGUARD have been shown to be effective against enveloped viruses, like corona viruses [1,2]. In addition, Health Canada states that “although there is lack of specific evidence for their effectiveness against COVID-19, cleaning with water and household detergents and use of common disinfectant products should be sufficient for cleaning and disinfection” .
1. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. (February 7, 2020). Interim guidance for environmental cleaning in non-healthcare facilities exposed to 2019-nCoV. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/coronavirus-SARS-CoV-2-guidance-environmental-cleaning-non-healthcare-facilities.pdf
2. Saknimit M, Inatsuki I, Sugiyama Y, Yagami K. Virucidal efficacy of physico-chemical treatments against coronaviruses and parvoviruses of laboratory animals. Experimental Animals. 1988;37(3):341-5.
3. Health Canada. (February 28, 2020). Public health guidance for schools (K-12) and childcare programs (COVID-19).
Partnership Looks Like
Our experts know your industry and will seek to understand the unique challenges of your business. Let’s talk.
Your systems and processes are interconnected. We’ll arrange a site visit to understand the bigger picture.
Talk to our team for advice, quotes, and purchasing.