Corrosion Inhibitors: Specialty Methanol Chemical to Prevent Corrosion
Fact: Oxygen is over 10x more soluble in methanol than water! Introduction of oxygen into your system through methanol addition can result in increased corrosion rates and may reduce the effectiveness of your current corrosion inhibitor treatment by thinning the inhibitor film.
Methanol Inhibitor is a corrosion inhibitor designed to protect your piping while injecting or dripping methanol as well as the steel tanks used for methanol storage by minimizing the potential for corrosion. Methanol inhibitor will enhance the inhibiting abilities of your existing corrosion program by minimizing the effects of methanol addition. Use of inhibited methanol solutions are recommended by the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP).
Control hydrates while minimizing your corrosion risk, use METHANOL INHIBITOR to properly condition your methanol.
- Protects piping while injecting or dripping methanol and minimizes corrosion of steel in methanol storage tanks.
- Mitigates corrosion caused by methanol and enhances the performance of an existing corrosion control program.
- Prevents the formation of iron oxide corrosion products which could foul the gas well and production equipment.
- Highly concentrated for cost effective use, easy handling and shipping.
- Use of inhibited methanol solutions are recommended by the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP).
- Fully winterized.
Here’s What a Guardian Chemicals
Partnership Looks Like
Get in touch
Our experts know your industry and will seek to understand the unique challenges of your business. Let’s talk.
We come to you
Your systems and processes are interconnected. We’ll arrange a site visit to understand the bigger picture.
We propose a solution
We deliver fast
Ready to Experience the Difference Guardian Chemicals Can Make?
Talk to our team for advice, quotes, and purchasing.