Blend of Solvents and Surfactants for the Removal of Tough Hydrocarbon Based Deposits; Low Foaming; Does Not Freeze
Oils, grease, tar, bitumen and asphalt are no match for PENTRAX!
PENTRAX is a 100% active solvent based degreaser utilizing a proprietary blend of solvents and surfactants including natural citrus solvent boosters to remove the toughest hydrocarbon based deposits.
The properties of the solvent blend in PENTRAX make it ideally suited for cleaning hydrocarbon deposits in a wide variety of applications. In addition, PENTRAX will not freeze and thus is suitable for use in all seasons.
- Highly concentrated 100% active formula allows for effective cleaning and degreasing capabilities and cost effective dilutions for circulation applications.
- Contains powerful and fast acting natural citrus solvent boosters
- Innovative low foaming surfactant system for enhanced wetting, deposit penetration and removal.
- Low foaming
- Does not contain harmful chlorinated solvents or nonyl phenol ethoxylates (NPEs)
- Safe for use on painted surfaces when used as directed
- Mild citrus odour
- Not regulated by TDG for transport in container sizes less than 450 Litres
- Effective on a wide variety of deposits and deposit combinations
- Product will not freeze allowing for year around use
Partnership Looks Like
Our experts know your industry and will seek to understand the unique challenges of your business. Let’s talk.
Your systems and processes are interconnected. We’ll arrange a site visit to understand the bigger picture.
Talk to our team for advice, quotes, and purchasing.