Dust Control & Road Stabilization Products
Annual road maintenance costs for municipalities, cities, and private industries have increased dramatically over time. In many municipalities, a large portion of their budgets are allocated to road maintenance and reconstruction efforts.
Unfortunately, complaints and demands from road users have risen, alongside the costs. Many roads were not designed to handle current traffic loads, which now includes large machinery and heavy vehicular usage. Because of this, road deterioration is a common problem. The costs associated with repairing and rebuilding road surfaces with new aggregates, or new and recycled asphalt products, present a budget dilemma for many of our communities.
Benefits of Roadtek Road Stabilization Products
For those in the market for road base stabilization treatment, Roadtek soil stabilization products can be used with existing road materials and aggregates to resolve problem areas and increase the road’s strength and moisture resistance.
Suitable materials include:
- Reclaimed or Recycled Oiled and Aged Surfaces
- Recycled Asphalt Products (RAP) such as Asphalt Millings
- Existing Aggregates and Native Soils
- Ditch Pull Materials
- Standard Road Construction Aggregates
Roadtek application at standard (3.5 to 4.5 inch) as well as deep (8 to 10 inch) stabilization depths can significantly improve the wet compressive strength of the road surface, from a low of 0 for untreated aggregate up to 4000 PSI when treated with Roadtek.
- Roadtek road stabilization products will help to reduce annual maintenance costs and reduce dust on gravel roads
- Less maintenance equals less grading, saving both time and money
- This soil stabilization product is good for gravel and RAP surfaces; it assists with eliminating potholes, ruts, dust, and wash boarding
- Roadtek makes it easier to reuse and recycle existing materials, which means reduced maintenance costs and increased environmental sustainability
With Roadtek, surfaces can be top-coated and chip sealed after treatment, to provide a fully waterproof, long term, pavement-like wear surface that outperforms any conventional gravel/oil or cold-mix treatments.
Roadtek is an environmentally safe Canadian product with proven results. Since 2012, Guardian Chemicals Inc. has been successfully applying Roadtek products to municipal and private company roads in Alberta and Saskatchewan. If you are interested in Roadtek, we would be more than happy to provide client references and invite you to visit any of the roads we have completed.
Here’s What a Guardian Chemicals
Partnership Looks Like
Get in touch
Our experts know your industry and will seek to understand the unique challenges of your business. Let’s talk.
We come to you
Your systems and processes are interconnected. We’ll arrange a site visit to understand the bigger picture.
We propose a solution
We deliver fast
Ready to Experience the Difference Guardian Chemicals Can Make?
Talk to our team for advice, quotes, and purchasing.