Natural Gas Well Foaming Agent
ADF-3W is a biodegradable foaming agent designed to economically stimulate gas production from wells where produced water can adversely affect normal production rates. Application reduces the density and surface tension of the fluid and allows any gas produced to generate foam which is easily lifted to the surface resulting in effective dewatering of the well.
Use of ADF-3W has been shown to result in improved gas production rates and extended well life as well as reduced well maintenance costs and fewer remedial well treatments. It is formulated using innovative surfactant chemistry allowing it to be effective in high brine and high calcium conditions. It has also utilizes winterizing agents for effective use in all seasons.
- Improves gas production rates by effectively unloading water from well reservoir
- Continuous use helps to maintain optimum production rates and extend well life
- Winterized for effective use below –35°C
- Effective in hard or soft water areas
- Effective in high brine and high calcium environments
- Instant solubility for precise and easy metering
- Use reduces pollution by eliminating need for well blow down and venting while reclaiming vented gas to sales
- Contains biodegradable foaming agents for improved environmental acceptability
Partnership Looks Like
Our experts know your industry and will seek to understand the unique challenges of your business. Let’s talk.
Your systems and processes are interconnected. We’ll arrange a site visit to understand the bigger picture.
Talk to our team for advice, quotes, and purchasing.